Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Wet Feet and Wet Eyes.

I need new shoes. Every time it rains, my feet get wet.  But I like the rain, so it's worth it. Just not when I'm in heels though. Otherwise, I would happily walk in the rain. It's been a while since I've been able to walk in the rain, shame I wasn't in appropriate footwear.

The reason why I like the rain so much? Corny as it sounds, I remember watching this guy in the rain, and someone asked him why he was in the rain, and he said that the rain could hide his tears. That scene just stuck with me and I feel like the rain can hide any pain that I'm in. So I find the rain comforting, yet uncomfortable.

And if you go through life without tears, you've not lived life at all. So it's not all about the sunshine, you need a little rain in your life to make it colourful.

And speaking of colour, I miss my coloured ends, I really need to take the time to dye it again.

It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.

-- Unknown

- Diem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment