Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Marmite, Love or Hate?

So they say you either love or hate Marmite. Well, after a few months of pondering whether or not I actually like Marmite, I've decided that I love it. I actually hated it at first, because I thought it was too salty (that's what she said!). But that was prolly because I tasted it straight and not on any bread or anything. So I then tried it on bread, alone and with butter. I was still undecided until I found myself eating a slice of plain toast and thought there was something missing. And there was: Marmite.

So it goes to show that first impressions don't last. And the whole thing about either hating or loving Marmite? I think you can grow to love Marmite.

And I'm a bit like Marmite actually. A lot of people either love or hate me, but like my views on Marmite, I think people's first impressions about me can change. What can I say? I'm a grower ;)

"It's pretty simple, pretty obvious: that people's first impressions of people are really a big mistake."
-- Vincent D'Onofrio

- Diem xo

P.S. I think I'm running out of things to say. Doing a post on Marmite, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment