Pages

Saturday 13 October 2012

Look Into My Eyeballs.

Just tell me the truth. I don't see the point in lying. The truth will come out eventually and it'll turn out worse than what it would have been had you told me the truth in the first place.

The ways I see it, if you felt like you had to lie, it must have meant that you thought you were doing something wrong. If you didn't, you wouldn't have felt the need to lie. So the thing that was "nothing" has just become a thing that is  "something". So was it really worth it? Really?

And yes, most girls think this way.

"For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth."
-- Bo Bennett 

- Diem xo (hug and kiss to truth tellers only).

P.S. I blinded myself trying to take a good picture of my eye. Stupid flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment