Pages

Friday 5 October 2012

If It Tastes Like Crap, Its Prolly Good For You

I love food. Perhaps a little too much. I love food that tastes good. Perhaps a little too much. So much so I'm a whale. So now I have to stop eating food that tastes yummy and stick to the food that tastes bland. Serves me right for being such a greedy pig for the last couple of years.

I'm off to a restaurant tonight? Will I have the willpower to order something that has low calories? Prolly not seeing as I have no self control when it comes to food.

I've never had alcohol before in my life, or smoked a cigarette, but a day without sweets, and I will have some SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms. Not to mention I'll be a moody bitch.

Just. Put. Down. The. Fork. And. Learn. Portion. Control.

Pasta doesn't make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat. 

-- Giada De Laurentiis 

- Diem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment