Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

But Am I Jealous Though?

Jealousy. I'm not going to lie, I've had my jealous streaks. But after 'maturing' this past year, I wonder if I will get jealous in the future?

If he can't make you feel secure in your relationship, what does that say about your relationship?

And I don't think I could be able to tolerate someone who is jealous. I understand that if this future boyfriend doesn't quite grasp the kinds of friendship I have with my male mates. It may make him feel uneasy, but at the end of the day, there's a reason why I'm with him and not with them. And it works both ways, I need to not feel threatened by his female friends because that's what they are: friends.

Of course it's all good and well saying this when I can't imagine myself being in this scenario.

Only time will tell eh?

"Jealousy, that dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive."
-- Havelock Ellis 

- Diem xo

2 comments: