Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

A Rude Awakening.


So I was having a nice little sleep onto my way into work and all of a sudden, I hear a -BANG BANG BANG BANG-. I open my eyes and there's a ticket inspector in front of me with an annoyed face. So he does his little thing with his little machine to check if I paid for the journey and one stop later, I have to get off. Man, was I enjoying that little nap.

Although I did not like the fact that he made a banging noise to get my attention, at least he didn't touch me. How I DESPISE strangers touching me to get my attention. If you don't know me, please don't touch me. EVER. This happened when I was at Tesco and this old woman wanted to know if I was in the queue so she tapped me. WHY?! At least say "Excuse me?" before touching me. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR HANDS HAVE BEEN.

Actually, I've come to prefer no physical contact with ALL people (friends included) strangers and those who are of the male persuasion. It's not personal (but not really). I don't know what it is, but please keep to your side of the room, thanks very much.


"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone."
-- Marilyn Monroe

- Diem xo (metaphorical kiss and hug)


No comments:

Post a Comment